This user guide addresses all core and supporting components of the Federated Privacy Exchange (FPX) ecosystem. In order to make the content easier to consume, this guide has been broken down into the following sections:
- FPX Overview - Explains the basics of the FPX ecosystem, the various components involved and offers a macro-level view of the main installation steps.
- FPX Components - A deep dive into each individual FPX component - The Authorization Server, the FPX Wallet and the Resource Server Adapter. Each of these sections will have chapters related to the hardware/software requirements for these components, the deployment steps, followed by the configuration steps along with the required API calls and a detailed description of all parameters. Examples in the form of sample code blocks are provided wherever necessary and relevant.
- Optional Features - All available optional features and modules that are not part of a standard FPX deployment are listed under this section. These features/modules require additional configuration parameters to be defined in the core deployment files.
- Glossary - An alphabetically sorted list of all key terms associated with FPX.
- FPX 101 - An FAQ section addressing some common questions related to the FPX product suite.